Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hello my friends!
Clearly I haven't been a very active blogger these past few months. I've been extremely busy playing concerts, practicing, rehearsing, teaching, and generally furthering the cause of Dolce Suono Ensemble. But I still make time to be a consumer of culture as well as a producer of it and will be sharing news as it comes up. I read a very interesting piece in the Wall Street Journal on Wednesday with a forecast for fall colors in fashion. The Pantone company evaluates orders and collects data from designers to predict the most popular colors in wardrobes this fall. Here are the findings, with descriptions by Pantone's Leatrice Eiseman. Notice how the "women only" colors are slightly punchier or warmer versions of the "men only" colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment